Happy Halloween! Ollie went trick or treating for the first time tonight. He was the hit of the neighborhood.
As everyone knows, I am not one bit creative. My first attempt involved involved lining our walkway with homemade ghosts. I put glowsticks in white balloons and drew different ghost faces on each balloon.
We then took Ollie up and down our street to teach him the art of trick or treating. He loved pushing the doorbell at each house. Towards the end, he was walking around with his own bag and would walk up each neighbors front path. I definitely think he got the hang of it!
I like you're idea of the ghost balloons, who says you're not creative! You can also draw the faces on water jugs and put glow sticks or white christmas lights in them. He looks like such a big boy trick or treating.
ReplyDelete